Skip to main content

Sterling Silver Chapters 21-23

Chapters 21, 22, and 23 is out today!
Go check out Sterling Silver which is ranked #120 in vampirehunter! I am so excited that Sterling Silver has gotten 113 views and I hope you all are enjoying the story and the characters and just where the book is going. I plan to start working on the sequel right after I finish the first season of the serial I'm working on right now so stay tuned for more info on that!

Here's a sneak peek from chapter 21 and a little taste of Sebastian and Tabitha:

Tabitha was just getting out of her car, trying to staunch the thoughts whirring through her head when someone tapped her shoulder. She jumped and spun around, fist out. As if a punch to the face could stop a vampire attack. Who she found instead simultaneously made her stomach drop and her heart skip a beat.
Sebastian folded his arms and grinned, cocking his head. Tabitha sighed and grinned back, letting her trembling hands drop to her side. "Jerk. You scared me."
"Yes, because a good punch to the face would have hurt me... As if you could actually hit me," he taunted.
Tabitha smirked and lashed out in a surprise attack. She itched for a fight. Something to distract her from all she had learned today.
Her fist connected with his shoulder and pain erupted in her knuckles. He didn't even flinch. She scowled and shook the pain from her hand, glaring at him.
He smirked. "Nicely done. Now... should we go to class or do you need to go to the nurse to have that looked at?"
She rolled her eyes and gave him a nasty look. Tabitha turned her back on him and started toward the school building. He fell into step beside her. And then in the silence between them, last night came flooding back. Tabitha swallowed. Their kiss... kisses. The way she had grabbed him and planted one on him before leaving his car. The way he'd made her feel invigorated and thrilled. It had both been romantic and something she'd needed. For a moment those memories distracted her from what she had found at the Carters, and Tabitha couldn't hold herself back any longer. She needed a distraction desperately, and Sebastian seemed to be her best bet.
Sebastian opened his mouth, his face troubled but Tabitha didn't let him get a word out. She grabbed the front of his shirt, and glancing around, yanked him into the shadows behind the stairs leading into the school building. "I don't want to talk right now. I had a pretty crappy half an hour and I just need to forget," she whispered. And then she pulled him toward her and kissed him. If she couldn't fight him than she could find another way to distract herself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Revise like a Pantser ft. Big Hero 6 Gifs

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've had a great week so far and that you have a great Easter weekend ahead! We plan on going to my grandparent's on Friday to celebrate Easter with family and spending the night there so that'll be a fun time. :) Alright, so I contemplated doing an Easter-y post on here but I wasn't even sure what that would look like... So instead, I thought I'd do something fun and happy in honor of the celebration of Easter on Sunday. Without further ado, here is your Big Hero 6 gif filled revising process from a real life pantser: The end of your first draft is in sight! You type like crazy, stay up past your normal bedtime until it is finished. When you type The End, the satisfaction that you actually did this thing sets in. Guys, it is the sweetest feeling ever. Knowing you worked so hard to complete this draft and came out on the other side. Unscathed? Perhaps not. But triumphant? Definitely! That first draft is a total disast

How to Write a Negative Character Arc

Anyone else love reading a train wreck? I find negative character arcs refreshing and fun to read and watch because not a lot of people do them. Like I'm a sucker for a redemption arc. I love characters that start out horrible and bad and "irredeemable" and then slowly redeem themselves and become the good guy. But from time to time I just love watching a good character go bad. Call me evil but I hope I'm not the only one who enjoys this. I've actually wanted to write this post for a while after rewatching Merlin last year and then over the past month me and a friend were rewatching Star Wars and I've always enjoyed the prequels because of Anakin's downward spiral. Also the last season of The 100, you watch as Octavia completes her journey to becoming one of the meanest, worst antagonists in the show. And that's saying something. The other day I really thought about what other characters who have negative arcs there are but I honestly couldn't th

Friday in Review: May Monthly Wrap-Up

Happy Wednesday once more everyone! I hope you've all had a great May. May has been full of lots of life stuff and writerly stuff and reading. I am so excited to share it with you all (along with an awesome new thing I'm doing for next month on here)! May Writing: May was full of lots of writing... Like lots. I finished draft four of The Lost Ones, came up with the name The Lost Ones and finished editing draft five. Now comes the hard work of plugging in all those changes and edits into my Word doc. Oh the joys of writing... ;) But for real, I am so excited that I finished the read through for TLO and I am even more excited to finish this draft so I can get it ready for betas. This month I also planned out the series... I've never planned out a series ever. I'm a pantser so what do I do? I make life hard for myself by winging not only my novels but entire series too. That whole not planning thing? It didn't work for me and since I'm wanting to take myself m