Hi everyone! So it’s Friday and I wanted to do something fun. On Facebook the new thing is filtering your Hogwarts house onto your profile picture. I’m Hufflepuff so I have my Hufflepuff filtered onto there. And then I found this guy who had sorted all the Disney princesses into Hogwarts houses and a lot of people disagreed with his choices. Anyways, it all got me thinking what houses my characters would be in so I decided to sort them. For a few of the trickier ones I took the quiz for them and came up with some surprising, yet fitting house choices. So check it out and see what you think:
- Delphi:Slytherin/Thunderbird: Slytherin gets a bad rap but it was a tie between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor for Delphi and Slytherins tie both of those houses best qualities into one: smarts and loyalty. But Delphi also has ambition, leadership and is very resourceful and cunning. She may even be a little prideful, but that’s what makes her such a great protagonist, friend and leader. The Thunderbird house is very connected to their soul and are adventurous. They have a lot of nerve and are willing to stand up for what they believe in which is the epiphany of who Delphi is.
- Riley:Gryffindor/Pukwudgie: I chose Gryffindor for Riley because he may fight on the “wrong side” but he’s a hero through and through Chivalrous, brave, loyal, and daring. The Pukwudgie house values independence, the heart and healing. Riley went through some pretty hard things in his childhood but he healed and helps Delphi heal too all throughout her journey. He’s also very intuitive to his surroundings and his heart.
- Julian:Gryffindor/Wampus: Julian’s more of a behind the scenes kind of guy with his ghostly powers of phasing through solid objects, turning invincible and floating but he’s incredibly loyal, brave, courageous and daring when it comes to protecting those he loves. I chose the Wampus Ilvermorny house for him because he’s a warrior. He follows orders well and he gets the job done. Because of his power he’s very aware of his body and what he’s capable of.
- Hailey:Hufflepuff/Horned Serpent: Hailey is the glue that keeps her team together. She works hard and is dedicated to what she believes in. She’s patient and loyal and believes in fairness. The Horned Serpent house is most connected to the mind and since Hailey is a telepath I thought it suiting that she would be sorted in the American house of the Horned Serpent.
- Maggie:Ravenclaw/Horned Serpent: Maggie is a creative and intelligent person. Her artsy and quirky personality made it easy to sort her into Ravenclaw and since she’s also very connected to her mind that manifests itself in a unique way in book 2 I chose the house of the Horned Serpent for her as well. Together I feel like those houses define Maggie as a person. Creative, intelligent, mindful and resourceful.
- Asher:Gryffindor/Thunderbird: I chose Gryffindor for Asher because he’s daring, confident, adventurous and courageous. He may have the pride and cunning of a Slytherin but when it comes down to it I felt Asher would fit better in Gryffindor because of his chivalry and heroic core. The Thunderbird house is also known for their adventurous and daring spirit which fits well with Asher.
- Liam:Slytherin/Wampus: Strangely enough both of my leaders and most heroic heroes in Weapon Icean are Slytherin. You won’t meet a more chivalrous, brave, courageous, loyal hero in all of Amparo City and yet Liam fits well in Slytherin. He’s a born leader, ambitious, resourceful, determined and a little prideful. How could he not have a little pride when he’s the son of the most popular and well known Supers in the world? I chose the Wampus house for him because he’s a warrior at heart full of all the characteristics that makes up an honorable hero.
- Wolf:Hufflepuff/Wampus: Wolf was hard since he doesn’t talk a lot and hasn’t been a major character or had a major role in the books yet. But because of his quietness and willingness to work in the background I chose Hufflepuff. He’s also fiercely loyal, hardworking and patient. While he’s patient and loyal and hardworking he’s also a warrior. Powerful and a formidable hero which makes Wampus the perfect house for him.
- Kitty:Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie: When you read the books you’ll see what’s so funny about this sorting. She was a hard one. Really hard. But she didn’t fit with the chivalrous heroes of Gryffindor, the creative witty students of Ravenclaw. Slytherin was definitely a choice but she doesn’t really have the pride or ambition or leadership or much anything else that makes up a Slytherin. Which left Hufflepuff. She’s loyal and hardworking and dedicated and all about fairness and equality. But Pukwudgie fits her better because they are intuitive and sometimes mischievous and cunning which is definitely more up Kitty’s alley.
- Blizzard:Gryffindor/Wampus: Blizzard was also a hard one but when it came down to it I couldn’t put him anywhere else except for in Gryffindor. He may be the best friend of Tremble but he has a heroic heart. He does the wrong things for the right reasons. Is brave and courageous and chivalrous. I chose the Wampus house for him because he’s also a fierce warrior. He fights for what he believes in even if no one else agrees with him.
- Tremble:Slytherin/Pukwudgie: Tremble oozes Slytherin. He’s ambitious, and prideful. He thinks a lot of himself and less of almost everyone else around him. He’s cunning and clever and resourceful and determined, not to mention a great leader. There’s no other house he could have been sorted in. The fact that he’s a Slytherin in Hogwarts but a Pukwudgie in Ilvermorny is pretty funny to me but it fits him. Like I said with Kitty Pukwudgies are independent and clever and intuitive and mischievous and Tremble has all of those traits.
So there you have it! All my characters sorted into their Hogwarts, Ilvermorny houses! I find it so fascinating that almost all the leader types are Slytherin and how some of the “bad guys” are sorted into Hufflepuff and Gryffindor.
What do you think of my sorted characters? What houses would you sort your characters into?